Madewell is offering an Extra 30% Off Orders of $200+, or 20% Off Orders of $100+ with code WINWIN at checkout until 9.21.15. Shipping is FREE on ALL Orders, too...YAY!
As I've mentioned many times before...I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too.
The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets, shirts, scarves, and a dress on my Instagram. I have to say, that if you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try. :)
There are SO many great items available right now, as well as a lot of new additions and markdowns! Click here to shop the deal, and take a peek at my personal picks below. :)
1. Herringbone Wrap Jacket - love the color, the pattern, plus it has a hood!
2. Fleet Jacket - love, love, love!!!
3. Madewell et Sézane® Beckett Hooded Jacket - really like the color, silhouette, pockets, and faux-leather accents.
4. Colorblock Fringe-Detail Sweater - yes please!!!
5. Blanket Cape in Antique Cream - this one looks so cozy, and I love the colors. It would be so lovely over a turtleneck, paired with jeans and knee boots.
6. Buffalo Check Vest - wishlisted...definitely!
7. Slim Boyshirt in Lawton Plaid - love the colors, the plaid, the length, and boyshirt silhouette.
8. Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Tessa Wash - love, love, love! Everyone should have at least one chambray shirt in their wardrobe, and this one looks to be an excellent option. I really like the fact that it appears to be tunic length too...this one is going on my wishlist.
9. Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Kemp Plaid - yes please!!! Love, love, love!!!
10. Indigo Plaid Dress - so cute! I would pair this one with a denim jacket and knee boots.
11. Flea Market Flares in Rollins Wash - really like the dark denim (looks to be black...can anyone confirm?), plus they're flares...what's not to love?
12. Silk Faux-Wrap Dress in Paintbrush Dot - so feminine...absolutely love the color and print.
13. The Cait Boot - gorgeous, and a very wearable heel height, too. I especially love it in the 'cigar' colorway.
14. The Transport Tote in Softdot - One of my favorites, as I simply love the color and the large polka-dots...such a fun way to do a leather tote.
15. The Billie Boot in Suede - from the Madewell website: "Our wardrobe superhero is back in a more modern lower-on-the-ankle cut (with the same rich suede, walkable stacked heel and wear-with-everything silhouette). Also new? The signature pull-on loop now has a charming hand-stitched detail." I am personally loving the navy suede...wishlisted.
16. Shapeline Bracelet Set - dainty and feminine. Love them stacked, but you could also wear each one on its own.
17. Pivot Pendant Necklace - this was also offered last year, and happened to be such a big hit that they brought it back...I'm especially loving it in 'tiger's eye'.
18. Stargraph Double-Finger Ring - so fun to have the 'two-in-one'.
19. Portland Striped Scarf - this one actually came out last year, and happens to be so fabulous that they brought it back again. You can see my review here, and see it on me here and here.
20. Openweave Scarf in Scottsdale Plaid - this is another one they've brought back. I have it in this color and love it. You can see it on me here.
That's it for now...what are your thoughts on the WINWIN promo at Madewell? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share! :)