As I shared in this post yesterday, Madewell has added new arrivals to their website...another round of really nice items, and plenty to love again this time, too.
If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them.
Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)
(The arrow to the right of the photos will take you to the second page of my picks, and my thoughts on the items are below the set of images.)
What I'm Loving...
10. Side-Zip TankIncredibly chic.
12. NSF® Corey TeeI really like the uniqueness of this piece, plus it looks incredibly comfy to wear, too.
13. Lowlight DressVery pretty. Once again, not a fan of the exposed back zip, but I know that others don't mind it. I would probably try putting in a regular zip if I were to get it. I also think it could be cute worn with a turtleneck or white button down under the dress and a pair of black tights with heels or knee boots.
15. Radiant DressJust like the leopard print version above, it is ncredibly feminine with those ruffles, and the color is beautiful.
27. The Lindley BootAbsolutely stunning...what a beautiful color!
Their midi and stacking rings are always really adorable, too.
29. Genre Stud SetCute, cute, cute.
31. Pennant NecklaceLove how delicate this one looks. The combination of rose-tone, silver-tone, and gold-tone is lovely.
32. Helix Bracelet
35. Blanket ScarfThis appears to be similar to the Portland Stripe Scarf, just different colors.
I own and love the Portland version, which I reviewed here...I'm sure this one is equally as lovely.
That's it for now...what are your thoughts on the new arrivals? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share! :)