Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Madewell New Arrival Picks - What I'm Loving

As I shared in this post yesterday, Madewell has added new arrivals to their website...another round of really nice items for fall, and plenty to love again this time, too.

If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them.
Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)

What I'm Loving...
*Stitchblock Pullover - love the quilting on this...a nice alternative to a sweatshirt.


*Embroidered Ballad Tunic - so pretty...especially love this in the black colorway.

*Introduction Sweaterdress - this is too short for me to wear as a dress, but I would absolutely wear it as a tunic over leggings or jeans.


*Manuscript Dress - another one that's a bit too short, but it could possibly work with tights and knee boots. Definitely as a tunic over leggings or jeans.

*Flannel Oversized Trapeze Shirt in Overcast Plaid - love that plaid. Layer it over a turtleneck, under a jacket, or simply wear it on its own.

*Flannel Oversized Button-Down Shirt in Heather Cloud - wear this one over skinny jeans with knee boots or ankle boots...understated chic.

*Flannel Cozy Shirt in Blue Plaid - such a pretty shade of blue, plus it's flannel!

*Folkstripe Pullover - this one looks so cozy...love the colors and the 'stripes'.

*Cityblock Turtleneck Sweater - so incredibly chic! I have a similar one made by Aran Crafts for J.Crew from last year. Really looking forward to wearing it this year, too.

*Dugout Varsity Bomber Jacket - very cute. I really like the grey-on-grey colorblocking, too.

*Sorel® & Madewell Caribou Boots - I am thinking about getting a pair of these or the Joan of Arctic boots this year. I would probably choose them in this color, too.

*The Transport Weekender - yes, yes, yes! The difficult part would be choosing which color to get. Btw, it can be monogrammed, too!

*The Sammie Boot - these are so fabulous! Much too high for me to wear, so I'll just have to admire from afar. Hopefully some of you ladies that can still wear high heels will get a pair of these.

*The Reversible Transport Tote - how gorgeous is that gunmetal color? Love!!!

*The Ames Boot in Suede - especially love these in the 'night vision' colorway.

*The Dalloway Tote - beautiful. I would choose the 'burnished caramel' shade. Love that two-tone look.

*Band Ring - perfect to wear on your index or middle finger. I have a wide silver ring that was made by one of the local ranchers and get compliments on it every time I wear it.

*Genre Stud Set - such a pretty variety, and not too large, either.

*Shiftmix Stacking Rings - yes please!!!

*Desert Star Cuff - so pretty. This would look really good worn with the rings above.

*Pivot Pendant - nice size and perfect chain length. I would personally choose the chestnut color.

*Curvature Cuff - delicate and unique.

*Diamondflip Scarf - another cozy scarf in one of my favorite color combinations.

*Cashmere Circle Scarf - this looks so cozy...especially love it in black.

*Rangeplaid Scarf - love everything about this one...the colors, the plaid, and the longer length, too.

That's it for now...what are your thoughts on the new arrivals? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment