Sunday, October 19, 2014

Madewell Extra 30% Off 'Pickmeup Sale' - My Picks

As most of you already know, Madewell is offering an Extra 30% Off Promo-Priced Items & Sale Styles with code PICKMEUP at checkout until 10.20.14. Shipping is FREE on ALL Orders, too.
I always love it when they offer an extra % off, and thought I'd share my personal picks for the sale with you. :)

Click here to shop the eligible styles, and take a peek at my personal picks below...simply click on the image to be forwarded to the website for more details. :)
Are you planning on taking advantage of the extra 30% off PICKMEUP Sale? If so, what item or items are you getting? Do you own any of the items on promo? Is there any item you have seen or tried on that you would recommend? Please do share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment