Sunday, September 7, 2014

Yes Please!!!


I fell in love with this shirt the instant I spotted it in the new arrivals section at Madewell the week before last. I am currently on the lookout for flannel shirts to keep me warm this fall, and this one has now been added to the top of my wishlist. I love the color, the size of the checks, and the slightly oversized fit.

I can easily see this one styled under one of my excursion quilted vests, boyfriend fatigue jacket, or worn over one of my long-sleeve v-neck tees from Gap. I think it will be a very versatile piece, and one that I would love to add to my fall wardrobe...hoping for it to go on promo or sale soon. :)

What are your thoughts on the Madewell Flannel Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Buffalo Check? Have you seen it IRL, or perhaps even tried it on? Are there any other flannel shirts out there that you would recommend? Please do share! I always love to hear from you! :)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment