Friday, September 19, 2014

Madewell: What's in my Shopping Bag...




As I've mentioned many times before, I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too. The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. (I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets on my Instagram.)

Right now Madewell is offering 20% off purchases of $100+ or 30% off purchases of $200+ with code WINWIN at checkout until 9.22.14.

Currently there are a LOT of items in my shopping bag at Madewell. I know that I do not need every single item, but it is still fun to look, and adding the items to my shopping bag makes it easier to watch for them to go on sale, in case my budget allows me to purchase at that time. I thought I'd share some more of what I'm loving from Madewell with you, so here is a peek at what's in my shopping bag right now...

1. Collarless Tunic in Rainy Day - love the cut, length, and color. Perfect to wear over jeans or leggings and topped with a jacket.

2. The Perfect Tunic in Cotton Camo - nice to see a new silhouette in the camo print, and I love tunics.

3. Collarless Tunic in Pure White - understated and chic. Perfect to wear under a blazer this fall.

4. Cadet Blazer - so chic and lovely. The styling on the website is perfection.

5. Plaid Cinch Vest - so incredibly chic. I love the length, the color, the plaid...everything about it.

6. Uphill Pullover - absolutely love the color combination and the leather patches.

7. Penfield® Kemsey Plaid Shirt-Jacket - my hubby has a similar one that I have always loved, so I really would like to have one for myself.

8. Tomboy Workshirt - love this in both colors, but especially in the 'deep marsh' colorway. I think this one would see a lot of wear this fall and winter.

9. Flannel Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Buffalo Check - love the color, the size of the checks, the fit...yes please!!!

If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them, too.

Here are a few more of my personal picks ...

What's in your shopping bag?



P.S. If you have a review that you would like to share online with myself and other readers, please feel free to email it to me, and I will be more than happy to post it. Include your thoughts, any pictures you might have, links (if you like), etc. My email is allthingssimplified.me@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment