Friday, September 26, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals - What I'm Loving

Earlier this week Madewell added new arrivals to their website...another round of really nice items for fall, and plenty to love again this time, too.

If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them, too. Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)

What I'm Loving...

*Foyer Dress - love both colors, and the length is good, too. This one would be really cute with a turtleneck or button-down shirt, tights, and knee boots, too.

*Cable-Front Sweater - honestly...what's not to love? The midnight green shade is gorgeous, btw.

*Cashmere Allday Pullover - love this in all four colors...especially the heather burgundy.

*Rib-Collar Cardigan - yes please!!!

*Flannel Boyshirt in Edgewood Plaid - I really like the colors of the plaid on this one, and the boyshirts are always very comfortable to wear.

*Rodebjer™ Lux Shirt - this is too spendy for my budget unfortunately, but it really is gorgeous. I love the contrast of the buttons and the tunic length is always a favorite of mine.

*Field Parka - love this in both colors, but I would probably choose the true black since I have several jackets in green fatigue. Btw, this one is on promo, so it is eligible for the extra 30% off with code PINCHME.

*Woolrich Buffalo Plaid Vest - all of the Woolrich items I have seen in person have been very high quality, so I'm sure this vest is no exception...love the faux-shearling collar, too.

*Plaid Estate Coat - cute, cute, cute, and I really like the colors in the plaid.

*Softest Ribbed Circle Scarf - I do like me a comfy circle scarf, and the colors on this one are lovely.

*Blockplaid Scarf - yes please!!!

*The Ollie Boot - love everything about them...the color, the heel, the shaft height. These would fill a gap in my wardrobe, too.

*The Sidney Boot - yes, yes, yes please! I absolutely love these in both colors!

*Halfmoon Layering Necklace - love this! I regularly layer my necklaces, so this one makes getting the layered look even easier.

*Imprint Stacking Rings - another set I would like to add to my growing collection.

What are your thoughts on the new arrivals? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share...I always love hearing from you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment