Thursday, September 11, 2014

Madewell New Arrival Picks - What I'm Loving

Earlier this week Madewell added new arrivals to their website...another round of really nice items for fall, and plenty to love again this time, too.

As I've mentioned many times before, I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too. The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. (I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets on my Instagram.)

If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them, too. Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)

What I'm Loving...

*Silk Shirtdress in Newsprint Floral - love the pretty floral pattern, and the length is good, too. Granted, this one would probably work better for summer, but it could be worn into fall with a cardigan, jean jacket, or leather jacket.

*Loopweave Sweatshirt Dress - nice color and pattern...too short for me to wear as a dress, but I would pair it with leggings or jeans and wear it as a tunic.

*Flannel Boyshirt in Barlow Plaid - love the colors on this one, and as I mentioned here, I am currently on the lookout for flannel shirts to keep me warm this fall, and this one may just make it on to my wishlist.

*Flannel Oversized Boyshirt in Bainbridge Plaid - another one with great colors, and I really like the oversize fit, too.

*The Perfect Tunic in Cotton Camo - nice to see a new silhouette in the camo print, and I love tunics.

*Silk Newsprint Floral Top - here's that pretty floral print again. Love the feminine pleated ruffle on the front, too.


*Scoopneck Roster Tee - such pretty colors, love the longer length, and the fabric is super comfy, too.

*Crop Tee in Stripe - this could be really cute worn over a long-sleeve tee or turtleneck.


*Firelight Marled Pullover - especially like the marled flax colorway.

*Uphill Pullover - yes please!!!

*Sessùn™ Nightjam Pants - love the color, and they look so incredibly comfortable.

*Plaid Cinch Vest - this was one of my picks for the new arrivals 2 weeks ago, but it is just so chic, and one of my absolute favorite pieces on the website right now, so I'm sharing it again this time.

*Cadet Blazer - same as above...love this!

*The Griffin Boot - love the silhouette, and the heel height is doable, too.

*Leather Collar Stud Cuff - the dark cabernet color is so lovely...

*Shimmerchain Necklace - perfect way to mix your metals.

*Interleague Tartan Scarf - yes please!!!

*1937 Varsity Striped Ankle Socks - love the color combinations.

What are your thoughts on the new arrivals? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share...I always love hearing from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment