Thursday, August 28, 2014

Madewell New Arrival Picks - What I'm Loving

Earlier this week Madewell added new arrivals to their website. Lots of really nice items for fall, and plenty to love this time around, too. :)

As I've mentioned many times before, I absolutely love Madewell. The casual-vibe of their clothing works well with my lifestyle, the styling on the website stays more to the understated side, the prices are often more affordable than a lot of the retailers offering similar styles, and I love that they always offer Free Shipping on ALL orders, too. The quality has been good on all the items I have ordered, and the pieces are all holding up very well so far. (I've shared pics of me wearing a couple of the jackets on my Instagram.)

If you haven't ever ordered from Madewell, you should definitely consider giving them a try...I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much you like them, too. Click here to check out the new arrivals, and be sure to take a peek at my personal picks below. :)

What I'm Loving...

*the anytime dress - love the night vision color. This one is too short for me to wear as a dress, so I would wear it as a tunic over leggings or jeans along with a cropped jacket.

*silk moonset dress - how pretty is this? I love all three colors. Wear this one into fall with a pair of tights, and a cardigan or denim jacket.

*fortune dress in rainy day - such pretty embroidery, and I love the color...the length is good on this one, too.

*sailor skirt - incredibly chic and a true classic. How gorgeous this will be with knee boots this fall and winter.


*collarless tunic in rainy day - love the cut, length, and color. Perfect to wear over jeans or leggings and topped with a jacket.

*piped tee in etched paisley - so pretty...love the placement of the paisley.

*rivet & thread collarless workshirt in white - classic. understated. chic.

*rivet & thread collarless workshirt in chambray - same as above but in a beautiful chambray blue. I'd love to have both colors.

*bonded sweatshirt - this looks so incredibly comfortable, and I love the color.

*firstplace sweatshirt - another extremely comfortable piece. Love all three colors.

*cashmere allday pullover - yes please...in all four colors!!!

*ribbed turtleneck sweater - I absolutely love turtlenecks, and this one is no exception. I'll take all three colors, please.

*tiptone pullover - absolute love!

*plaid cinch vest - so chic.

*cadet blazer - oh my...how lovely! The styling on the website is perfection, too.

*Dr. Martens® 1460 Mono Boots in Classic Black - reminds me of a pair I had back in the 80's, and yes...I would wear them again. :)

*ring stack - really like the different sizes in this set.

*bar stacking rings - yes please!!!

*mingle stud set - simple. understated. chic.

What are your thoughts on the new arrivals? Do you have your eye on anything in particular? Please do share...I always love hearing from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment